Header bags show edge
Successfully selling off-the-shelf. Bright colours and sharp contours: Household goods, greeting cards and treats stand out in header bags from maropack. The functional header bags are available with one or more Euro holes for hanging and in a variety of designs, such as resealable bags or printed bags. The header can be stabilised by a transparent, monochrome or multi-coloured insert and with a variety of sizes available.
Fits like a glove
Even in expansive retail spaces, your product will draw the attention of consumers with its custom-fit, highly transparent header bag. maropack takes "custom-fit" literally: The bag fits like a glove. Header bags are available in individual sizes, in quantities starting from 1,000 units per design and with one or more Euro holes for hanging. The large variety of properties is what makes header bags so popular with manufacturers and retailers. They are cold-resistant, water-repellent, odourless and tasteless as well as food-safe.
Unpacked in no time at all
The experts at maropack help you decide where an lip at the top or bottom of the bag is the better option. The outstanding design of our header bags increase the satisfaction of your customers. They can unpack the goods with ease and are more likely to make the same choice again next time. The older generations are not the only ones who think the easy opening functionality from maropack is a relief. The header bags are equipped with a special dust-proof perforation so that opening the adhesive seal becomes child's play.
Header bag options
- Reversible adhesive seal (resealable) or permanently adhesive
- Header reinforced with insert (transparent, coloured, various thicknesses)
- Header bag with tapered lips
- Multiple perforations (Euro hole) for large bags and/or heavy material
- Centring hole for venting after filling
- Ability to select nearly any punch positions
- Ability to support flexographic printing, rotogravure and digital printing(multi-coloured up to 8 colours, with the option of covering the full area on both sides) or for "PP05" material ID, "The Green Dot" or individualised logo with hot stamping and with thermal transfer printing for monochromatic, one-sided prints, print area up to 105 x 85 mm